Embrace provides free and confidential sexual health services in Wolverhampton, including all types of contraception, STI testing and treatment, and sexual health information and advice.
At Embrace we offer:
- Testing and treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV testing and treatment, including PEPSE
- Sexual Health Screening
- Chlamydia Screening
- Cervical screening
- Emergency Contraception
- Free Condoms, including the C-Card
- Contraception including:
- Contraceptive Pills
- Implant fits, removals and check ups
- IUD/IUS (coils) fits, removals and check ups
- Sexual Health and Contraception Information and Advice
- Pregnancy Testing
- Psychosexual Counselling
Embrace works in partnership with Terrence Higgins Trust Wolverhampton to provide sexual health promotion in communities to promote better sexual health, particularly among those groups at risk.
Find your nearest service
To find out which clinic would be best for you please go to the Which service is right for me? page
or phone 01902 444444.